Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welcome Arwen Aedell Joseph!

I have a new nephew - so happy! My younger sister, Chrissie gave birth to a beautiful baby boy yesterday, 20 Oct through c-sect operation after being induced 3 times...I can imagine the pain she had to go through:( Glad that she's such a strong mama! She named her newborn, Arwen Aedell and he's quite a chubby one - he weighs 3.4kg. I kept thinking how cute Arwen is the whole night...can't wait to see him again this weekend. Pictures of him later ya...my digcam was out of battery yesterday so I might grab some pics from my bro Del or Chrissie soon.

Well, here's chrissie & her husby, Joseph before she meletup...


I thought of waiting till the 1st trimester (3 months) is over to reveal this...okay..here goes my share...I'm about 7 weeks pregnant now with my 2nd one. I'm still having that so called 'morning sickness' but not too bad....and sometimes I have 'evening sickness' (funny). Anyways, both husby and I are excited and happy that our Carmen will have a little sister or brother again by next year (expected due date - 1 day after Carmen's bday but will see?) I missed wearing those high heels but what to do I've to wear flatties now - sigh.

2 comments:

Shern said...

Wow, some good news there Donna!!

Happy for you n family!

Congrats!!

Mama Rock said...

thanks sherny...bah come balik kampung this sunday...we all ramai-ramai go see chrissie's newborn..hehehe