Monday, June 28, 2010

World Cup 2010 Fever

Interesting...that my 1st and 2nd time after giving birth to Carmen in May 2006 and then Chardon this year in April..that the World Cup fever starts again. But pity me...I'm too tired to watch the whole game. Since it's not on European ground, I hope my fav team - Brazil will win this time. But I favour Spain too. I used to idolize Spain's & Real Madrid former striker - Raul Gonzalez...and in fact I even thought of naming my baby son's 2nd name as Raul but too bad my husby objected (ha!)



By the way...I just love that this time round, Shakira does the official 2010 FIFA World Cup song - The Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) and the video is so cool and I loved her hair accessories...so African! Will go buy the official album soon.

So wanna get sexy....let's move our hips and do the Waka Waka:)

No comments: