Friday, November 12, 2010

Disappointing ending of SKKS

This will be my 2nd & last post of the Korean drama 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal' (SKKS), for I've finally watched the ending of it via online this week. Guess what...I'm quite disappointed of how it ends cos my so-called hero Moon Jae Shin did not end up with Kim Yoon Hee, in other words he didn't get the girl and that leaves him with a broken heart. I know..I know I'm acting like a teenager all over again..idolising stuffs like this (ha!). Since the genre of the drama is romantic comedy and so it ended funny - me not satisfied at all. Most Korean dramas I've watched & liked never really had a pretty ending (e.g. Autumn in my heart & Winter Sonata)

Now..like I said in my previous SKKS post...this killer smile of Yoo Ah In (who played Moon Jae Shin) just melt my heart away (husby...sorry again) - don't you think he's such a hottie? He has such a charming & adorable expression - and these are my fav smiles of him:

Anyways..if you don't mind, here's to share (again) my fav videos by Swodds (great editing Swodds - keep it up!). Just loved the music...besides Philipinos, Korean does beautiful ballads and has lots of western influences in their music. In fact, at this moment and this week...because of SKKS had me listening to Korean music non-stop in the office...nothing but Korean, till my boss and colleague says I'm Korean crazy! (It's ok - being crazy makes me more interesting..hehehe)

With just plain music instrumental but love their chemistry
Love this Korean song to death...it rings in my head all the time
The video that shows the love triangle of Lee Sun Joon, Kim Yoon Hee & Moon Jae Shin. Love the music too.

If you haven't watch it yet...here's another cool site (click here) to watch this drama - enjoy watching!
More later from crazy Mama Rock

No comments: