Thursday, December 9, 2010

The month of I Do's


The wedding couple with some of the many talented musicians involved/performed at their wedding - thumbs up to the music coordinator, Adsone Gabu. (Photo courtesy of Romeo Bangkuai)

There's been lots of wedding ceremonies of friends or people I know this December month. It's the time of year again - weddings & singing & x'mas mood! And last Sunday, I was invited by a childhood friend, Carol Stella to sing at her wedding. I was again requested to sing Lea Salonga's 'Two Words' but this time with a violin accompaniment by Kyunghwan Hwang, a Korean. Hwang is a volunteer teacher at our mission school in Tamparuli and he's really good with the violin and singing with his accompaniment was really lovely. Reminds me of my violinist cousins, Sherwin & Miclen Thia.

I'm not sure if I sang well but go ahead and check out the video here which was uploaded by Pammie. (To Pammie - thanks again for this video, you are the best!) Will post more pictures later....

No comments: