Friday, March 11, 2011

Little guitarists



This performance is simply unbelievable and amazing! It looks like some sort of camera trick but I think this little kids are for real. I love the way they moved to the music with big smiles on their faces - so cute that I want to pinch the little girl in the middle. Oh, I just can't get enough of them when I saw this video being circulated widely on FB that I've got to post them up here too. Damn - they are SO GOOD! Watching them helps me to de-stress and really brightens up my day - period! I haven't shown this video to Carmen and Chardon yet but I will shortly and I'm sure they will also be in awe. Just something to inspire these two - they might want to learn to play the guitar too (just wait till they are lil older and ready for guitar lessons hehe).

No comments: