Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hi people, I'm finally back and trying to blog again. I know it's been a while and I'm really a terrible blogger - don't you already know that? Well, anyways, I've restricted this blog to the public and only selected friends/people could view whatever there is in here but I've decided to open up again. Reason why that happen - okay I'll tell now...someone tried to sabotage 'Mama Rock' blog and tried to kill her passion to dream big and unfortunately they didn't succeed somehow cos Mama Rock is a lady dragon (born in the year of the dragon that is) and of course a total rocker, and she will roar to anyone who gets in her way!

So this year of the Dragon is a special year for me and I will make this 2012 year the best absolute year for me! Go Mama!



Bookmark and Share

No comments: