Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Opposite Attracts

Aya...I don't know if I'll have more time blogging this year...am trying to be productive at work this year (duh..konon) and my mood to blog is not there (not stimulated) just yet..so I created a new post label called 'Saja-Saja Post' just in case I don't have anything much or interesting post to put up - ha!

I will also try to jazz up my personal life this year...mmm..besides having a new baby in May, I will TRY to lose those baby fat after giving birth - be slim again, I want to do more arts as in painting & other creative projects, memorize at least 5 - 10 songs as in singing while playing the piano, start working on my online business, learn to dance well, play the drum, write a short children story (need an editor and illustrator please), be a member of the Sabah Society, etc...well those kind of stuffs. These are not my resolutions but just plans/goals to do this year...so it won't be a boring year.

Anyways, since I don't have much to say for now...I found some pics I took a few months ago of my neighbour's dog and cat - opposite attracts but they seems to be BFF. How nice and sweet if all dogs and cats can be friends like them huh?





No comments: