Monday, January 18, 2010

Hey 2010!

I hope it's still not too late to wish Mama Rock readers A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!

Finally trying to blog again...been neglecting this space since the new year started. Usually very busy with work at the beginning of the year.

Some lil updates about me...

1) Busy organizing our Chamber's Members New-Year Get Together & Networking Hi-Tea @ Hyatt's Poolside this coming Thursday, 21 Jan;

2) Having water retention on my hands (due to pregnancy I guess) - irritably painful at times - I read eating more bananas can help (ha!) and got to minimise my salt intake (gosh! I just ate KFC's Zinger Tower burger for lunch today);

3) I'm about 5 months plus pregnant now and I can feel my baby's VERY ACTIVE movements - I still don't know if the baby has a tonto*** or tonsi*** (that's what we call the male & female's private parts in 'Dusun' - sorry can't mention in full haha!) So I'm looking forward to do 3D scan at the end of this month; and

4) I'm still looking forward to enroll my myself in taking drum lessons - my long awaited plans.

There's lots of pretty plans for me this 2010...and I'll try my very best to have fun achieving them.

More from Mama Rock later...

At the meantime...enjoy my fav Rain's September 12 vid here..sweet & lovely song!

No comments: