Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Need a good nap & happy smiles

I barely have enough sleep or simply could'nt sleep well this week....CJ is back to her old self again....waking up in the wee hours of the night/day. She's full of imagination...so I think she dreams alot and it happens almost every night. So what I really need now (how I wish) is to have a good/wonderful/satisfying nap and then smiling all day long (ha!) I wish they had a Japanese style relaxation space for people to take a short nap during the lunch hour here in KK.

Anyways...that's just some bla-bla to update people a little bit. To put happy smiles on mine and probably your face...here's an interesting fish gadget by Adam Bowman (aBowman). I think this is really cool stuffs. If you lurve IT or gadget stuffs, check him out.

These are hungry little fishes....click on to the screen to feed them. They will even follow your cursor waiting for you to feed them (only on the screen).

Or if you want a pet hamster to keep you company, you may click here to get one. Don't you think abowman is genius?

Well, I'll also will leave you with some lovely and maybe ridiculously silly quotes that I took from my fav blog (Creature Comforts) to have a happy day today. It's great to have happy thoughts always even if you have some depressing or stressful times at work or in life...brings out more of the positive side of you.




More from me later....

No comments: