Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Quite back on track

Felt so dead boring last week...our internet line was down for a few days (not sure if it's because of our very old-fashioned modem or the server was badly affected due to some upgrading works going on?????) After tired of complaining to TM...our office finally decided to change/upgrade our modem & router to the latest brand there is that's in the market right now...going wireless lah konon...it's time for a change...we should have done it before.

I had a very bad cold last Thursday...stuck in bed with high fever and now with a terrible dry cough...just hope my Carmen will not catch this virus bug....thank God right now, she's still ok.


Anyways, I bought Stacy's debut album "Aku Stacy" to get myself back on track...I need to listen to some upbeat music at the moment...to be inspired to write some songs. The album has 7 tracks and I think 'Gagap' is a cool song...I like! Another Sabahan talent to be proud of!

No comments: