Thursday, February 26, 2009

Art Project #3 & some inspiration

I've motivated my mood to be inspired and to work on some creative art projects these past two weeks such as these simple junkies. This is my real passion - I LOVE DOING THIS! Although I did this for fun and it feels great seeing & knowing what you have done after that - either its pretty or ugly...the most important is just being plain creative. Everyone can be creative!

No. 1 project: Handmade Notebooks

The 1st notebook I did is a "Love Urself Mini Book" (haha) (see pics: front, inside and back cover)...a little bit cincai because I memang cincai while doing it (ha)...so i guess it didn't turn out good....but good enough for scribbling and as 'buku rojak' lah.



Later...I did another two notebooks that looks better. I used recycled and leftover blank coloured papers from the office...instead of throwing, recycling is even better.



No. 2 Project: Mini art boxes / candy boxes (made out of matchbox/kotak macis)



I also love this so called tiny 'mint tin' which is very useful to keep little stuffs like paper clips, paper tacks and even staples. What a cutie!




I also adores this colourful paper tacks. I've got to buy more of this and they have few other cool designs. Got them from Mini Toons shop at 1Borneo Hypermall.



For my daily INSPIRATION, I got it from two of my fav creative blogs - decor8 & Creative Comfort. They just lashed out the creativity in me.

No comments: