Friday, February 6, 2009

An awesome book


I came across an interesting blog through my fav creative site decor8 that I like...another creative one of a kind named Danielle Thompson. She also owns a shop called Tiny Bazaar selling cool and amazing crafts that I would die for...inspiring! Anything to do with arts and crafts...you name it...I'll just go all out for it...either I buy it (but of course depends on its cuteness and price)or try to do something like it. In one of Danielle's post, she featured about a talented author and illustrator named Dallas Clayton whom just published a children book called "An Awesome Book". I think this is really an awesome book and the author himself is crazy and funny....check out this video of him promoting the book. Funny and I laughed.


An Awesome Book from dallas clayton on Vimeo.
Here's some images about the book taken from Danielle's blog.


I hope this book will land in our local bookstore soon...I'll have to go find it already, if not then order it. It is for my Carmen...I want her to be imaginative and full of dreams.

No comments: