Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The most emotional moments in sports

Two nights ago, I watched my two fav sportsmen - Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer (gosh..they're so goodlooking!) faced each other again, this time at the Australian Open Tennis Championship 2009 Men Finals which lasted more than 5 hrs. Nadal won...no doubt that he's stronger and I just love his Nike's outfit. But the best part is, watching Federer sobbed real hard and it was hard not to cry with him too...I think this is one of the most emotional scene in sports and it's amazing to see the sight of one great champion comforting another great champion. I just heart them both!



1 comment:

David said...

Yes, agree! We humankind are afterall emotional living creature on earth. This is perhaps how we can possibly & in automatic mode expressing our mind-heart in its very natural phenomena!