Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bong Sare Video & Nelwin Uy Photography

I nearly wanted to delete this subject off cos it stays on as a draft post for a couple of weeks already. But oh what the heck...since I loved their work, I might as well share and tell the world how good these guys are - in their field of work.

Firstly, I was looking forward to Kristine Hermosa and Oyo Sotto's wedding video and alas it's finally released in Youtube early this year. They got married last January 12. The video was shot beautifully by Bong Sare of Threelogyvideo. If I could turn back time - I would love to get married in such a way - very informal, fun and sweet! Kristine is so beautiful and I loved anything about her and her hair looks great! Too bad her relationship with the hunky Diether Ocampo didn't work out - they used to be my fav couple onscreen and offscreen in the Philippines showbiz industry.

Oyo Sotto and Kristine Hermosa from Bong Sare on Vimeo.



If you can't get enough of the couple, check out Nelwin Uy Photography blog - he's the photographer behind all these gorgeous photos taken as their engagement/pre-wedding photos. And I've always adores Kristine's beauty!












To Oyo & Kristine - may you both live happily ever after ya!

Salamat....

No comments: