Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Some men also love it

This is a just a saja-saja post alright cos I'm trying to shoo away boredom right now (ha!) What I'm trying to say here is that...most young girls loves it like a snack but they could also be men out there...in fact even a male celebrity like him love it. Read further....


This is Yoo Ah In, a Korean celebrity which I've blogged about before on his killer smile and sexy pout?!

Anyways...what some men like Yoo Ah In also love is this...can you guess what I'm talking about?


Aha...this guy likes LOLLIPOP! He looks like a little kid. And then look at the next picture..looks like someone's (probably a fan) trying to offer him a lollipop and there's a wide happy smile on his face. Maybe this 'someone' was just teasing him. Check out this pretty funny fan-made video here.


I still heart Yoo Ah In...even with a lollipop:P

No comments: