Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Perfect cute shots

Oh my...it's been quite a long while since I last blogged huh?!. And now I'm trying to get back to blogging about what's happening around me...trying hard actually.

Anyways, I got tagged by a friend of mine in FB (Aviebunny - I tell ya, she's a good photographer...she shoots like a pro) on this lovely photos of Carmen playing bubbles during a garage sale & food bazaar event held earlier this year. I was selling bubbles to kids at that time...and Carmen is so-called a freak in playing bubbles...that she just can't stop blowing bubbles the whole day...at that time and she stole like about 6 bottles of bubbles from my garage sale corner.

I didn't notice (but I know..of course she will) that Aviebunny (real name - Ms Clarvie) took photos of some kids including Carmen that day...and here's a beautiful shots of Carmen by Aviebunny - I so LIKE! Simply PERFECT shots of Carmen and her bubbles:)




Many thanks to Aviebunny!!!!!

No comments: