Thursday, July 28, 2011

Being in my 30s

I'm in my 30s right now and am happy and proud to reach this awesome stage - talking about being married with two kids and having a stable job...I said YEAH it's cool to be 30 (something)! Although being in my 30s - I'm still very much young at heart:P

And I totally agree with this:
"If you are in your teens, get ready for your 20′s. If you’re in your 20′s you’ll totally know what I mean! They are definitely the HARDEST years for sure. You are still figuring out who you are, trying to get jobs, freaking out about your life! Everything just seems so unknown!

Then you turn 30 and everything seems so much easier!! True, you start getting grey hairs and wrinkles (ack!) and people start bugging you about having babies, asking you how “business” is and other grown-up stuff. But if you know who you are, and you’re not afraid to be different, the 30′s can be amazing!! Gone is the worry about what to do with your life (you’re already doing it!) and you just are so much more comfortable with who you are!"
- Extracted from Shana Logic blog (one of my daily inspiration & fav blog)


A 30 year old something girl in the mirror - I look forward to a better and happy life ahead!

No comments: