Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sabah Bloggers Meet on 6 July 2007

Joined my sis, Debbie to attend the 1st Sabah Bloggers Meet last Friday though I am still so, so new in this blogging thingy but went anyway just for fun and meet people. It was held in a boat owned by Pirates of Borneo Restaurant (formerly known as Benito's Cafe)..cool, and paid like RM50 nett for a BBQ Buffet. Overall, I say it was okay...fun also but I was expecting some of the bloggers..especially the guys to be more crazy friendly and not so malu-malu kucing. I met some old friends...small world. Again as usual I am always lucky when it comes to lucky draws, I won myself Bon Jovi's latest album CD 'Lost Highway' (though I am not really a Bon Jovi fan)..so my RM50 not so rugi lah. Check out some photos taken that night☺
➻The Boat

➻With Jossie and Oliee


➻Some of the cool people




➻Group Photo

4 comments:

Jewelle said...

Oh, I didn't know you and Debbie are sisters :-) So sioklah the CD?

JPP Papa said...

Hey Donna? How are you? Nice to meet you there. I hope you had real fun in the meeting. And I too didn't know you and Debbie are sisters.
And yes, my wife said she remembers you :D

http://www.papajoneh.com

Donna said...

Hi Jewelle and Papajoneh

Glad to meet you too! Me and Debbie are Fraternal twins actually, but I 'bayi sihat' lah haha. Hope to meet you all again in the KK Bloggers Meet Part 2 in the future.

Anonymous said...

hi Donna!!! Glad to have met you again after so many years!!!!!!!!!!
Nice to meet up with you again thou! Hope to meet up again or bump into each other.
Take care & Keep in touch!!