Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What a day to start of with....

My sister, Debbie nearly hit the gas pump (mm..is that the correct word?) at the gas station in Tamparuli while sending my mom to the 'Tamu' but she bumped into something hard and caused a slight tear in her car's front tyre and most likely to get punctured later. Two elderly dusun men saw and laughed..konon..yai..so what. We decided to replaced it with the spare tyre but we girls..konon..do not want to get our hands dirty..lucky, one of the gas attendant offered to help us. Deb asked me to give him RM5 tip..I agree but since I don't have smaller change..I did a quick run to the nearest kedai runcit to buy newspaper but instead I bought In Style Mag (May 2007 Issue) for RM4..wah..so suprise to find an old and small kedai runcit sells In Style Mags..and they have Vogue too..and all the old issues they are selling cheap at RM4. Got caught up in the traffic jam again and we were abit late for work.

Aaa..excuse me Deb, what are you doing?

Anyways, I know this is a boring entry..saja-saja buang masa and release tension in the office before I get my feet up...need to be productive at work today.

No comments: