Friday, September 28, 2007

Heavy Breakfast & No Lunch Today

I swear..I will not have my lunch today cos I had mee goreng and a bungkus of nasi lemak and then a cuppa of Boh Teh 3 in 1 (sudah pun 3 in 1, added that 1 tiny packet of Coffee Mate lagi..atukoi:O) for breakfast today and now am so damn full. Oh mama..what happen to you being so gudoot (greedy) today? I am doing it again..eat, eat and eat and then eat again. No..I am not preg..of course not! But I guess it's the sign of PMSing soon that I easily have cravings for food. Yesterday, I craved for Sushi and I had Sushi...and lucky there's a Japanese Restaurant downstairs and I spent like RM16.10 for these...well for once in a blue moon only lah and I have to sayang my moolah ($)!


I have to and need to watch out on my diet now..I don't want to turn into a.....you know what I mean. Thinking to buy that Hip Hop Dance Aerobic VCD for the weekend...mmmm?! Or I just sip on that Green Tea (recommended by my sis) to detoxify my body.

Since its already pay day, will be going out with my Sis to Warisan Square again during lunch time today and she said she doesn't wanna have lunch..oh that's very fine! Let's go shopping now....

Oh ya I just realize today, me being quite a computer iliterate sometimes...hahaha (ok stopy laughing now) all these time when I do postings on my blog using the Mac, I can't figure out how to insert link, blockquote, italic tags and etc on Mac cos again on Mac it doesn't show those insert thingy bars except for Add Image..really bah and right now while doing this post using Windows..wow..like so sakai this..those insert bars are there..all this time actually but I just don't see it on Mac..Budukang you Mac or is it me yang budu cos I am quite uncivilised in IT kinda stuff..I admit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahaha ni branch da nie tau hehehe sadap