Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sunset Walk & Stolen Art

Been extremely busy the past two weeks...mostly busy at work and then being a mama after work. Am just quite tired nowadays..usually from not getting enough sleep from most of the nights..you know..er I don't mean that *** but having a young child waking up in the middle of the night wanting to be pampered is common for any mama.

Well, what have I've been up to lately?...I forgot most of it...too outdated that sometimes I'm too lazy to blog about it..but anyway here's some boring entries..

Two Sundays ago..my CJ loses her balance while walking and fell on the floor and had a deep cut under her chin. I got a bit panic because the blood was flowing profusely and thought her wound need to be stitched. Husby and I quickly rush to the hospital..but thank God no stitching needed but I got teased by the nurse saying...Anak pertama kah?....Me said ya..and then nurse said..patut pun risau betul...kalau saya kan..anak saya jatuh dulu, luka dia kana 5 jahitan lagi tu..sia relax saja...and then me tidak mau kalah ni said..bah ko nurse kan. Poor CJ, she will have a little scar on her chin..hope it will not be visible by the time she jadi sumandak (young lady).

To make my CJ happy, brought her for an outing at the beach at Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort that evening. Since she is addicted to walking freely on her own now..I let her feel the sea water and walking at the sandy beach...she just love it. Then we watch the sunset together, it was a beautiful day with the strong sea breeze. CJ's 1st outing at the beach was at Nexus Karambunai Resort when she was just about 6 months.



Last week met up with one of my gal pal, Melissa for lunch at Kopitiam, Warisan Square...we had a delicious chicken curry laksa..forgot to bring my dig cam at that time cos we just spontaneously meet up so no pics but I bought Melissa and for myself this cool little angel egg that lights when shaked. Melissa chose Dolphin. Another collectible item...



Latest mama-mama punya project...doing a scrapbook for CJ. Cutting pictures of babies, little kids, toys, colourful papers, Disney's Princessess and other cartoon characters etc and then pasting them on to the sketch book...making it colourful and stimulating as possible...hope CJ likes it!

Stolen art.....

Was at my mom's place last weekend...so was my brother Disney and family...my little nephew Delbert is 9 months now and starting to crawl already. Wanted to practise my voice and piano..but not jadi when I saw pieces of my arts which I thought was lost being creatively decorated on my younger brother Danny's room wall...I said what the he**...my stolen art..haha as if there were valuable, priceless, famous or something..but I was long time looking for these art pieces..I don't remember Danny asking me permission to get them. It's ok..let's just leave my so called art there at the mean time with all those spider webs..kakahaha. By the way, Danny is studying to be a teacher now at Maktab Perguruan Tawau.

Art title: Beautiful Life
I can't recall the exact year I done this mixed media art but I remember I was still in high school, still a teen in the late 90's.


Used to be a sort of an art construction (not sure what to call it) made of a very old cds..not that kind of cd we use now. I really forgot what title did I gave it. I got myself into a huge argument and fight with a member of my family (sorry cannot mention name) and she acted like a devil and smash this construction and all these colourful painted cds by me were ruined by her devilished act..how could she!! I didn't paint or do any arty stuffs again after that..for a while.
Sorry pictures are senget..anyone kind enough to teach me how to fix it..am still blur!

No comments: