Friday, October 26, 2007

Life these days

Finally...I have some time to share some new and not so new stories here. Again..have been busy these days...no time to really blog but can find time to read other people's blog..hehehe..I guess I'm a lil bit lazy to blog nowadays...but I was pretty productive at work though..so that's good!

Mmmm..let's recall some stuffs I did...

1) Escaped some time off from work last Wednesday afternoon, 24 Oct..right after attending a meeting. Had lunch at Kopitiam with my gal pal, Melissa..this time is my treat. Did not eat the curry laksa this time cos I was always adventurous in tasting something new....so I tried one of the menu of the day...I think it's called Nasi Goreng Andaman..honestly I didn't enjoy it but no harm trying.

Nasi Goreng Andaman

Showing a bit of regret in ordering the Nasi Goreng but still smiling

Melissa with her favourite curry laksa...and mine too

Afterthat we visited MV. Doulos..this could be my last visit cos I heard Doulos will not sail to KK again for she's too old (source said that she's as old as the Titanic) and it's time to put her to rest...but again another floating bookshop called 'Logos II' would come to KK but not sure when..maybe in a couple of years to come. This time I puas hati..bought the books that I wanted and like and some children books for Carmen too.


The closest you can get to an orang utan

Melissa chatting to one of the volunteers from South Africa

Some of the books I bought (which that I can afford..kahaha)

2) 1st attempt to write a children story..just started and just trying...then I'll get an English expert to edit my not so good English grammar and an illustrator..see if I succeed..wait for some update!

3) Trying out my selling stuffs skills (my dream to be a business woman someday still lingers on)...went to buy some packs of accessories like little purses, wallets and hairband which I think is nice and sellable from a retailer in Sinsuran. I tried to sell to some friends (me..being so tebal muka) and also get my Mom to help sell these little colourful purses @ RM2.50 each. So far, I managed to sell 4 purses. Hey...anyone interested to buy..very cheap one?

Colourful mini purses @ RM2.50 each for sale

4) I was invited by a neighbour to sing solo for her wedding this December...it has been quite awhile I have not been practising my vocal chords but I accepted the invitation. Have to find some nice wedding songs and a pianist later. Some of my friends are getting married in December...what a cool month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cantik! How do I get them? Tapi sia di Labuan so boohoo...

Anonymous said...

Hi maryesther,

Glad you like them. If you're really interested to purchase them, just email me your contact details (tel, address & email) and I let you know how to get them.