Thursday, October 18, 2007

Good Books For All at MV. Doulos

Visited the floating book fair, the MV. Doulos with my brother last Tuesday, 16 Oct. Lucky that day, no more long que and it was not at all crowded inside the ship..unlike last Monday that we (me, husby and our little daughter CJ) wanted to go to Doulos but when we saw the long que and plus the very hot weather..it was crazy..and end up just jalan-jalan at Kompleks Karamunsing...one of our main purpose to go to KK that day is to make CJ happy and look for some children toys and simply have a family outing. It is like..if I'm not mistaken..my 4th visit to Doulos..the last time I went was like in the mid 90's. Whenever Doulos comes to KK...I always never missed visiting her.

This time there were more children books...lots of choice. I bought some children's activity books for CJ but she will have to wait until she is a lil older..maybe 2 years +. I bought myself a nice notebook @ 150 units = RM12.00 to add to my notebook collections and a Doulos pen. I didn't bring much $ that time (sigh) but I might go there again to buy some story books and motivational books before Doulos takes off on 26 Oct. Didnt get to snap good view of the ship but still here's some pics.


My favourite section...the children books


I just love the children drawings of Doulos along the Jetty

No comments: