Monday, November 19, 2007

Natalie and Lester's Wedding on 17 November 2007

Last weekend, I attended Natalie (a friend and ex-colleague) and Lester's Wedding ceremony at Glory Christian Church, Luyang. The ceremony was simple but sweet and of course Natalie looked stunning and beautiful on her bridal gown. My best friend Melissa, sanggup drive all the way to Tamparuli to pick me up..she's really an angel..love her! I brought my little Carmen with me too. We arrived about 40 minutes late. Took a few photos...they actually don't allow anyone to take pictures of the bride and groom during the ceremony except the official photographer but me being so tebal muka secretly do some instant shoots without any flash and nah..most photos turned out so blur except these......




Nice potraits of the couple






Met my ex-boss, Ms Susan (whom is also Natalie's aunt)


The bride throwing her wedding bouquet to those single ladies

Seems like Monique (Ms Susan's daughter) also can't wait to get married

This young lady is still in her teens and already lucky

Natalie with her cousin, Monique and her beautiful 3-tier wedding cake...just love the theme colours

Ms Susan carrying my Carmen with her husband, Dr Tan...wonderful people

Melissa and I while Carmen looks on
Carmen playing with the confetti showers

Just married and congrats to the newlyweds and then have a great honeymoon!

3 comments:

Jefferi Chang said...

as a wedding photographer myself, i also don't like people to take photo and disturb the scene. i guess, its alright if they sat on the chair and take some snap shot, but some of them become more official than the official photographer itself and ended up standing too close, inside or disturbing the ceremony. as to the photographer, the have to be responsible to the couple but not the person who take it for fun or practice.

some guest even have a gadget far more superior than the official photographer itself. that kinda put the stress on the photographer itself.

Anonymous said...

Jefferi, I actually agreed with you but since the bride is my friend, I don't wanna go home without taking any shots for my remembrance. Eh...I have some friends getting married this Dec...I can recommend you as official photographer..how's your quotation like?

Jefferi Chang said...

oh.. they can have a look over my website at

http://www.talkoutmamind.blogspot.com

i got my photo and price list there, if they want to have a look over my product, i can meet up with them.