Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Vina Morales's Pangako Sa'yo

I got crazy (too overjoyed) when I found Vina Morales latest album Pangako Sa'yo on the CD rack recently. Normally, I could hardly find Philipino singers cd in any record stores..especially in Sabah. I think this album is a compilation album of all Vina's greatest hits - mostly ballads..oh I so like. I had to buy it (eventhough I was a bit broke) cos it was the last one...I cannot melepas. The last Vina album I bought was in 2001 in KL and it was a self titled album. She's one of my inspiration & favourite Pinoy singers after Lea Salonga. I just love her voice...the way she 'gogor' her voice is unique and her songs are very soothing to hear except some catchy tunes. She's beautiful too!

Check out this video when she won as the 1st ASEAN Icon recently this year. And remember the famous Philipino hit drama Pangako Sa'yo that starred Philippines No. 1 love team - Jericho Rosales and Kristine Hermosa, Vina sang this beautiful theme song.

These days, am busy helping out in the Sabah International Expo 2008 (SIE2008) Official Launching this 3 Dec at Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu...so I can only spare some time to blog during lunch time or after work if I not malas lah. Busy but not stress or tension at all cos listening to Vina really cools me down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love filipina series .. can u send me that song ? i mean pangako sayo frm vina morales .. my email address is zing_phyllips@hotmail.com
tq =)