Monday, July 21, 2008

How I wish

Last weekend was another well spent weekend with my family...up to the mountain side (again). Debbie brought me, Carmen and my grandma to a complimentary one-night stay at the only VIP lodge at Kinabalu National Park called the Rajah Lodge...which would be her upcoming engagement venue....pretty much confirm I guess, at a date which is still kept as a secret for now (sorry ya..told to keep my mouth shut). I think Deb just wanna do the 'adat bertunang' thing a little bit different...in terms of venue wise...I think she chose one of the best place.

During our stay there, I felt like a celebrity proudly showing off her crib on MTV...haha..AS IF...I'm just playing pretend...such a wannabe but how I wish...perhaps I can live luxurious like this someday lah...just a dream away. I think the most excited person is Carmen..and as usual, she just can't stop running here and there, up and down and especially around the fireplace (kici tapi cergas butul)...and thank God I brought Fika (my Indon maid) to watch over her and chase after her...I lose patience quite easily.

Some photos here about the cool place....and Here Deb posted about it too.












Carmen slept like a log after too much playing. But we enjoyed our stay thoroughly....looking forward to our 2nd stay there very soon.

No comments: