Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just another love story....



This was like two weeks ago that I finished watching all 10 episodes of 'Till Death Do Us Part', a romantic comedy tele-series from the Philippines and starred by my favourite Pinoy couple Diether Ocampo and Kristine Hermosa. If you believe love at first sight...you should watch this drama. But I was kinda surprise that I didn't even shed a tear (well..maybe just a little) till the end...and this proves that this drama series did not touch the top of my emotional state and which means that I don't quite like the story. I read reviews that it was a major flop in the Philippines...what a pity and I understand why.

It's okay but the thing is I still heart both of them...Diether is a real hunk and Kristine is a beauty icon and all I could say about this love team is they are DDG (Drop Dead Gorgeous)...totally!

Anyways, wanna know what's this drama all about, read the synopsis and check out one of the trailer below.


To all those unmarried couple - you should try getting married the Pinoy way...no veil (for the bride) with great music and beautiful settings. They are really creative people!

No comments: