Thursday, August 14, 2008

Family Garage Sale

I helped Debbie organised a garage sale last 10 Aug and then we decided to have another one the following Sunday, 17 Aug. It was fun selling stuffs...mostly used/2nd hand stuffs like shoes, clothes, books and even jewelries. Some of my stuffs that I put on sale that day are new like mini purses (e.g. Barbie purses), hair accessories, bracelets and even Rungus beaded necklaces...and it was quite 'laku' among the little kids and teens alike.

Front of our house where we held the garage sale

Soft toys we had when we were kids

My fav stuffs - jewelleries

Deb and I love music but we are selling away some of our music pieces

Our lovely customers (mostly relatives and neighbours)


Pilih-pilih...jangan malu-malu...barang murah..belilah


More pictures here taken on 17 Aug, our 2nd garage sale:











My cute niece & nephew


To support Deb's project...I purchase something for myself too...RM15 for all these stuffs.


Doing garage sale is SO MUCH fun and I could say the project was a success. I would like to thanked Lola, Lona, Flora (Oko) and your family for your kind support.

No comments: