Thursday, August 14, 2008

MICCI Sabah Branch Annual Luncheon (12 Aug 2008)

This is one of my company's major event this year - our Annual Luncheon held on 12 Aug 2008 at the Pacific Sutera Hotel's Grand Ballroom. The Guest of Honour supposed to be the YAB Chief Minister of Sabah like the previous years but at the 11th hour he designated the Minister of Tourism to represent him instead...which gives us a lil chaos on the VIP's seating plan but still manageable. Well that's what happens "as expected"...especially if the State Election is long over (you know what I mean). Anyways, the luncheon was okay...on the food, the programme was well organized and I'm glad at the end of the day I had a pretty good working relationship with the hotel events manager and banquet staffs.

Now about the food....


The 1st course - Prawn & Mango Salad with Lemongrass dressing

The Main Course - Roasted Herbs Marinated Chicken & Cod Fish with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce. It tasted better than during the food tasting.

Of course my favourite part...the Desert - Fresh Fruit Salad with Vanilla Ice-Cream. They served lemon sorbet instead of Vanilla ice-cream...totally out for me..a yucky! The pastry chef must be dreaming.

With my colleagues from SIE at our table

Me with my former boss and current boss

No comments: