Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Mummy Part 3 - Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

I'm probably one of the luckiest person on earth to have a workplace and the cinema located in the same building...it just feels great whenever I feel like de-stressing myself...I'll just go watch a movie.

After one of my company's major event was over like few days ago...I finally went to watch my favourite movie....The Mummy Part 3 cos it starred my favourite Asian actors - Jet Li and Datuk Michelle Yeoh. The story line this time was not as interesting as the 1st and 2nd part...because my fav actress Rachel Weisz did not reprise her role as Evelyn O'Connell this time and was replaced by Maria Bello. But I still adores Brendan Fraser...he's a real hunk. Check out the trailer below and google up the synopsis.


No comments: