Saturday, August 16, 2008

Will be back soon......

I've been super duper busy for the last two weeks and can't even spare some time to update my journal. It was over and a good job well done for me in organizing one of my company's major events our 'Annual Luncheon' that was held last 12 Aug at Pacific Sutera Hotel's Grand Ballroom (will blog about it later) and then next in just less than 2 months away will be the Sabah International Business Conference 2008 (SIBC2008) which will coincide with the Sabah International Expo 2008 (SIE2008) on 15 - 19 Oct 2008 at 1 Borneo...looking forward to the busy-ness and stress that I used to experience but still able to cope up...normal...but I know I might neglect this journal for awhile during those crucial preparations for the SIE2008.

Anyways...new updates soon and have a great weekend!

No comments: