Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Carmen's 1st day at the Nursery/Play School

Having nanny problem again...I just HATE it when this problem comes up. I guess I'm too nice and too lenient to them that they can take advantage of me...(perasan). Anyways, I have no choice but send Carmen to the Nursery or some parents might call it Play School or Day Care Centre. And today is her 1st day at the Nursery. I met the teachers a day earlier and did a tour in their little nursery...well I could say I'm pretty satisfied...clean and safe environment for my little girl and the teachers are kind and capable....which is most important and I believe Carmen would be in good hands there. She will be meeting and playing with new little friends and doing some activities like singing and colouring there which is great. I'm sure Carmen is happy going to school....just hope for the best.

A Connie Talbot wannabe....

To have a breath of fresh air and brightens up mine and your day...here's 'Charlie bit my finger' video...SO CUTE!

No comments: