Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Felix Quah and Evelyn Belden's Sunset Wedding (28 September 2008)

It was Felix and Evelyn's wedding last Sunday, 28 September. It was a sunset wedding which took place at the Wedding Pavilion, Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort, Tuaran. The bride is my 2nd cousin (from my mom's side) and she actually asked me to sing during her wedding ceremony. The ceremony was simple but lovely...of course the venue is a plus...beautiful...but the reception, perhaps with some entertainment could be fun but it's okay.







The couple wearing the Dusun Tindal's traditional costume from Kota Belud. I guess I could consider myself as a Dusun Tindal b'cos my mom's side of the family comes from Kota Belud. I just love that outfit...thinking of getting one of those myself and probably could cost me more than RM1000 even for a cheaper version.


A must in a Kadazandusun wedding - dancing the famous 'Sumazau' dance

The sisters - Korina and Evelyn

With Oscar, also my 2nd cousin accompanied me while I sing in the electric piano

To Felix and Evelyn - CONGRATULATIONS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna
I'm Eric Lai
Do you remember me?
The photographer shooting for Felix & Eve all the way from penang to Sabah and then back to Penang.
I have put up a website for the lovely couple.
have you seen their website?
if not, here's the address
www.evefelix.imacolor.com
Cheers and enjoy the pics
Eric