Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Debbie and Jerry's Engagement Day (31 Aug 2008)

Congrats to Debbie and Jerry. They are now officially engaged to each other. It was a cool engagement event that took place at Rajah Lodge, Kinabalu National Park on Malaysia's Merdeka Day, 31 August 2008. The number of guests attended was just right/perfect and the ceremony was short, simple and nice...where the two families discussed and agreed on the so called 'berian quotation' and then they had the exhange of engagement rings...that's all..but it was such lovely moments...and of course the reception was great too...I mean the food...lots of it. I say Debbie's done a great job...she's always good in planning her own way.




Deb's DIY centrepiece and cupcakes were served (sorry..too much sunshine..pic not clear)

The couple

My uncle...the MC

The ring bearer...Jerry's niece, Matilda

My relatives


My Carmen and nephew Delbert....behind the scenes

Someone is feeling boring

Jerry's 6 or 8 months old niece, Nancy so badly wants to play with Carmen and Delbert...

Finally baby Nancy's mom (Katrina), let her play with the two funny rascals

Probably in her mind right now..."The engagement event is over...now I'm thinking about my next DIY project...my wedding"

No comments: