Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09

Why 09/09/09 is so special? This article was on Yahoo! today. I didn't realize today's date looks pretty...in fact it's pretty a special day cos it's my younger brother, Danny's 22nd birthday. Yesterday was my younger sister, Diane Chrissie's 27th birthday. Has wished them both. So we the older siblings already bodek both of them to belanja us a Chocolate Indulgence Cake from Secret Recipe - Yummy! (kekeke).


Anyways, looking forward to a special reunion with my childhood friends and singing group 'Bestfriends' (a singing group we formed in our teens & during high school). We are invited to sing one of our hit songs (aisehman) at our school's homecoming event this weekend. Awesome...will post some picture of us soon (then & now).

By the way, I finally done a make-over on meself...no not on my face but my hair. I tried the 'Meg Ryan's ringlet' - finally. The look is not as what I expected it to be (keriting maggie pulak jadinya) but at least I got rid of my old & boring hairstyle.


There's this 'NEW ME' from now on (aiseh).

3 comments:

Pammie Pajammie said...

hey u didnt tell me you curled your hair already.. hehe ba, i'll see you and your ringlets tonite :)

Lola said...

i like the ringlets donna....n thanks for the bestfriends...

Mama Rock said...

pam...you've seen my ringlets..i don't quite like how it turned out to be but oh well..i'll fix it again someday hehe

La...it was great that the 'Bestfriends' got together again after so so many years (still in our bujang time)...thanks to you and hope to see some pictures of us from you soon:)