Friday, September 18, 2009

CJ's 1st pedi and manicure

I know I'm one crazy mama who put on blue & green nail polish on her child's lil fingers & toes and thinks that she's her cute but naughty-sweet lil devil.

Carmen got her 1st pedi and manicure works on her fingers and toes a weekend ago at an unusual time for a toddler, which is past midnight. (I know its crazy). She woke up in the middle of the night, can't go back to sleep and kept disturbing me (like pulling my eyelashes & pinching my nose & mouth - gosh just had to layan her then). So I did this on her...I was sleepy so it's abit messy. But guess what...she loves her blue nail polish just like her idol the cartoon character 'Coraline'.





And I did mentioned in my earlier post that I bought Carmen a cute Adidas shoes from the pasal malam...here's a pic of it..pinky cute isn't it and it only cost me RM20 after pleading for a cheaper bargain. It looks comfy on her feet.


And again I'm quite a sweet bully to my lil girl...I bought her a lil devil hairclips (I bought her a lil devil hairband last X'mas) and she likes it..she keeps looking in the mirror with her devilish facial expression.




Anyways, CJ is always the love of my life...she's my cute, smart, sweet & pretty baby girl! She's very, very camera shy and she seldom smiles but this time she smiles at the camera with a lil make-up on.


Tomorrow will be her 'child dedication' service in church, so I'm gonna clean away that nail polish (hehe).

Have an enjoyable long weekend/'Hari Raya Puasa' holidays.

XOXOXO from Mama Rock!

3 comments:

Shern said...

she is so cute!!!!!! she looks more and more like u!!!!

Mama Rock said...

little donna kan...hehe

4C /5C 2009/2010 said...

cute lah.. ha3