Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Notebook Collector

Yes...I collect notebooks and I go nuts about them! So if you thought of giving me a gift, token or something, just get me a pretty notebook ya haha:) I've uploaded some photos of my collection on FB today for fun. It's one of my biggest addiction...can't stop buying them when I sees some cute/pretty notebooks...small or big and mostly cheap (or affordable)...but if it's a bit costly...I dare sacrifice my $...ya serious...my fetish for notebooks is that bad. I used some of them to write down my plans for the day and a few turned into scrapbooks.

Well...here are some of my collections:






I even bought some mini notebooks on Disney's princesses and 'buku 555' (buku hutang)...who knows I can't find those anymore next time.



Here's my favourite ones:







One of my scrapbook:




Carmen's scrapbook...I kept her baby hair here:


And not forgetting my most precious...my very 1st moleskine notebook (don't laugh..I never can afford one before). A friend was so kind and generous enough to buy me this pretty costly legendary notebook for my birthday last X'mas eve. (Picasso and I think Van Gogh too, Ernest Hemingway & other great personalities uses them). If you like to know more about Moleskine notebooks - read here.




Just sharing with you people out there what I love...inspired?

2 comments:

michele said...

wow - you sure do have a lot of notebooks/pads. i know what to get you for xmas now :D after all these years, your love for crafts and the related has not changed at all. you go girl!

Mama Rock said...

hi mich, thanks for visiting this 'lame' blog (hehe) and ya...besides being a mama...my personality didn't change much...I'm still a child at heart...perhaps that's one of the secret to stay and look young (hehe..again)