Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What the year of the Tiger holds for me....

I was born in the year of the Dragon, and I read an article from the papers for those who was born in the year of the Dragon - here's what to expect and the things to watch out for in 2010 (year of the Tiger):



Dragon has water, hence will have money. It's a year of challenges but it will be good and smooth if he/she can manage his/her money.

He/she will have to avoid yin places like hospitals and funerals, avoid watching eclipses of the sun and moon.

Tap the energy of the full moon by doing exercises within its view. Wear a jade monkey, jade snake, smooth sailing beads and Ba Gua beads to stay on a smooth path.



About avoiding places like hospitals....being pregnant and giving birth this year, I guess that's not possible...that's the only most visited place I go to these days. And I'm pretty glad my baby will be born in the year of the Tiger (both Carmen and her daddy were born in the year of the Dog). I also read that people born in any specific year are believed to take on the characteristics of the animals.

Tigers are physically strong, independent and bold. People born in the year of the tiger are friendly but they also are short tempered and often take risks in their hunt for excitement. They seek attention and power too and often see themselves as a protector of the weak, so they are not afraid to speak up on any issue that they don't approve of. They are natural leaders who perform their best in positions of power and authority. Tiger people are generally charismatic and are popular but they are most compatible with people born under the signs of the horse, dog and dragons. (Yeah...the four of us - my husby, Carmen, the new baby on the way and myself are compatible and would get along just fine then)

Anyways, let's all have a tigerific year - happy, healthy and prosperous!

No comments: