Thursday, March 25, 2010

Finding for the tastiest 'Nasi Lemak'

I've yet to find the best and tastiest nasi lemak. It's one of my fav food! Now I'm pregnant at 7 months, my cravings for nasi lemak is even greater. So far I think the nasi lemak at Restoran Sri Sempelang @ Jalan Sinsuran is one of the tastiest and I missed eating the RM1.50 nasi lemak from Tea Time Cafe' (formerly based at Centre Point Sabah Shopping Mall last year - don't know if they either moved to other mall or closed down) cos they cooked the anchovies with honey and the sambal is so good (I think I blogged about it before).

My sister and I tried out the nasi lemak at 'Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa Kampung Baru' located at Suria Sabah's basement twice, the previous week and last Monday. For me, the taste was just okay...but Debbie liked it so much. So whenever I go to a new eating place, I will at least try out their nasi lemak (if they serve any) and if it's good I'll come back there for sure. Another pregnancy craving and also my fav food is the curry laksa - the best ones I tasted & loved is at Restoran Yun Fung, Palm Cafe at Centrepoint Sabah, and a restaurant at Jalan Sinsuran and Hilltop, Luyang(sorry forgot the name).




My all time fav 'kuih' - cekodok pisang and one of my fav drink - 'horlicks ping' (been drinking alot of this since I got pregnant)



Hey...if any of you know where I can find the tastiest again among the tastiest nasi lemak, please let me know ya!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

there is one that i know in Foh Sang.. i dont know what's the name of the shop 'cause i never went there myself but friends of mine always buy their nasi lemak there, they tapau-ed me a few times i must say it is so yummy! the price also very cheap, RM1.80 go and try it sometime :)

Mama Rock said...

thanks for the lovely recommendation darling:) I'll go there someday soon to try out.

Anonymous said...

nice blog.. :)

Kapitan Ho said...

i still prefer my mak cik's nasi lemak sambal jawa
^.^

Anonymous said...

service of sweden.