Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Movie Premiere in KK

It's been a while since I last blogged huh? Same story again..been busy as a bee. Just need to rush some work in advance before I go on leave + maternity leave by end of April. I'm having a slight jittery feeling about my 2nd pregnancy - not sure if I can go through normal birth or opt for c-sect delivery (again). I'll blah-blah more about this later.

Anyways, the movie that I've been SO lookin forward to...yes...1st day screening on cinema today 11 March, told my boss earlier I'm watching Tim Burton's 'Alice in Wonderland today (she said sure...go ahead - love her!)

I just love fantastical/imaginative (and weird) movies like these...especially if it involves Johnny Depp and Tim Burton and it's their 7th films together. I read 'when you take those two, they always seem to make something really out of the ordinary' - literally magical!

Sorry no time to put up the movie's synopsis and trailer here. But my fav character in the movie - the 'Mad Hatter' (Johnny Depp):



Loved these pretty & colorful theatrical movie posters:






My two fav movie guys - the 'unique actor' Johnny Depp and the 'wacky but genius movie director' Tim Burton - absolute creative people!

If you haven't watch this movie...you should - its great!

No comments: