Saturday, March 20, 2010

I bought a book called 'This Is Not A Book' / Random Book Excerpt #2

I know that book has got a strange title. I've always wanted to buy a Keri Smith (read more about her in her Wish Jar Journal, my daily inspiration) book but never found it at any local bookstore here before or tried purchasing online. I was really suprised to see Keri's 'This Is Not A Book' at Times Bookstore. I didn't buy instantly but finally made my mind to grab a copy the week after. That book is really out of the ordinary - it's more like an activity book (peculiar stuffs/think creative/you have to be someone imaginative/do something you don't do everyday & etc).

Front cover:


Back cover (guess buying online is much cheaper-damn):


Note to the reader/user (Keri even wrote that this book is an inconvenience because her instruction goes: Take 'THIS IS NOT A BOOK' everywhere you go for 1 week. You must place it in full view at all times.)


More info about this book (oops, I forgot this is not a book), check here (taken from Keri's blog).

So if you wanna join me do crazy stuffs from this book - let me know! It would be fun:)

2 comments:

Beevy GB said...

Hi Ginan!!
I saw this book a few months back...and it too...captured my sight....I wanted to buy at that time but sia sudah set my priority for other book...do a review about it,after you're done, can kaaa? *_^...then baru sia mau decide mau beli ka tidak...Coz I still have a long 'must read' list...but sia tia mau lost opportunity of having good book. Hehe

Mama Rock said...

ok ginan...if i finished doing all those to-do stuffs from the book (if ever lah)..then I let u know if its worth to buy...but in times bookstore tinggal 2 lagi copies.