Monday, October 11, 2010

Brighten up and smile (on Mondays and rainy days)

Most people always says Monday sucks but actually it does'nt have to always be that bad. Here's something to rid the monday blues...listen to some pretty tunes from the radio or your fav cd's in the car. Just to share...here's one to listen to, just to start off your Monday bright and smilling.....

This guy is really good & just awesome-ly talented! And I love his lovely rendition of 'Amos Lee's' Sweet Pea. He's Gabe Bondoc, another cool Philippino talent, and a popular indie pop/acoustic artist based in San Mateo, California. I googled, and read that he rose to fame with his One Take Sessions of famous songs and his own compositions in Youtube. (Hi Gabe, I'm a fan of your voice!) For more of Gabe and his music - check him out in here.

Now I want to play the guitar like him so badly...unfortunately my old but classic guitar (quite a vintage one actually) broke into half unintentionally by Danny, my younger bro, a few years ago. Plan to buy a new one sometime soon.



Let's sing along....
Sweet pea Apple of my eye
Don't know when and I don't know why
You're the only reason I keep on coming home
Sweet pea What's all this about
Don't get your way all you do is fuss and pout
You're the only reason I keep on coming home
I like the Rock of Gibraltar I always seem to falter
And the words just get in the way
Oh I know I'm gonna crumble
I'm trying to stay humble
But I never think before I say
Sweet pea Keeper of my soul
I know sometimes I'm out of control
You're the only reason I keep on coming
You're the only reason I keep on coming
yeah You're the only reason I keep on coming home
Anyways, happy monday people....I'm gonna be so busy this two weeks....and I'm not sure if I'll have time to update my blog...keep checking me up:)

No comments: