Friday, October 29, 2010

Korean drama fever over 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal'


Sungkyunkwan Scandal (courtesy of MySoju.com)

Ya..ya..I know and I'm gonna say it again that it's been a while since my last post. Remember? I was tightly busy with the Sabah International Expo 2010 (SIE2010), one of my company's major event that was just held on 15 - 19 Oct at 1Borneo Hypermall. And now it's all over and we just organised a Budget Forum on 22 Oct and that's over as well....and I'm starting to get a lil lazy at work after all that.

Anyway, back to the subject...this started during the SIE actually, while my friend Dev and I was resting at our hotel room @ Novotel when we turned the tv channel to KBS World (Korean channel) and we watched this Korean drama called 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal'. (you can click on the title to watch it - you could get addicted!) I'ts a romantic comedy drama and read that it's one of Korea's latest hit drama. After watching like 2 episodes of it, I instantly fell in love with the storyline which is so cool & charming because I favoured movies/drama that has a girl pretends to be a boy and there's love triangle kind of thingy going on - just makes my heart melt! I got so into it that we watch the next and next epis online. It's so charming that I could just keep smiling everytime I think about it and I've already requested a record store to make me the DVD of the whole drama - crazy huh! I'm having 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal' fever!

Okay let me share you something about this drama:

Synopsis: This drama is set in Sungkyunkwan University during the Joseon era, revolving around the exploits and love stories of four youths. When her younger brother falls ill, Kim Yoon Hee enters the school in his place disguised as a boy in her desperation to find a way to support him, and becomes friends with Lee Sun Joon, extremely rich and the brains of the gang, playboy Goo Yong Ha and the rebellious Moon Jae Shin.

Check out the trailer here: Sungkyunkwan Scandal

The four main characters L-R: Lee Sun Joon (Micky Yoochun), Kim Yoon Hee/Kim Yung Shik (Park Min Young), Moon Jae Shin ((Yoo Ah In - my fav & he's hot) and Goo Yong Ha (Song Joong Ki)

I'm madly in love with his character - Yoo Ah In starred as 'Moon Jae Shin'. I drools over his sexy lips and killer smiles...haha (sorry husby). For more of him check out this lovely videos here and here and here again and oh here's another one which is my fav (courtesy of Joy13wall & Swoddss - beautiful soundtracks and I love the chemistry of him and the heroine. I so wish they would end up together!) Don't you think he is SO CHARMING with his smile? And he's extremely a good actor too!
Before I end this post (because I might continue on talking about SKKS if I don't stop) I'll leave you with the best part - here's a video that shows the love triangle between Lee Sun Joon, Kim Yoon Hee & Moon Jae Shin. (And to swoddss - your videos are great!)
I'm smiling now...again (thinking how charming Moon Jae Shin/Yoo Ah In is..hehehehe...naughty mama)

No comments: