Friday, October 8, 2010

Final Preparation for the SIE2010

Next week will be a super duper busy week for me and my colleagues (from MICCI Sabah, FSM & SIE Secretariat). Although I did manage to update my blog today (to de-stress my mind) but work in the office was actually non-stopping and overloading but it's fun to be that busy - so used to it. I'm glad I'm able to cope with work stress just fine. My office (MICCI) seems to look like a paper factory these days....there's just papers & files everywhere. We are actually tightly busy with our final preparation for the Sabah International Business Conference 2010 (SIBC2010 - which MICCI Sabah is chairing again this time round) and the Sabah International Expo 2010 (SIE2010 - chaired by FSM). We'll be moving to the SIE Secretariat at 1Borneo Hypermall, where the SIE will be held, starting this coming Monday, 11 Oct. The SIBC will be held on 15 Oct (Theme: Growing Money from Trees), whereby the SIE will start from 15 - 19 Oct. There will be about 400 booths (both local & international participation). There will also be visiting diplomats and we're expecting about 20 countries participating in the SIE. SIE is one of our company's major event held bi-annually (it was last held in 2008) and we jointly organise it with FSM and the Sabah State Government. This will be my 5th SIE as part of the working committee.

So people - do go and visit the SIE2010 on 15 - 19 Oct at the 1Borneo Hypermall (exhibition site is located in the basement/car park area). It will be fun & interesting!

I'm sure next week we'll be working like hell...rushing to have everything organised, just be prepared to look like pandas (ha...I mean we might have baggy eyes for having less sleep). But at the same time it will be lots of fun...you know meeting people and getting free stuffs from the exhibitors ( I hope). So looking forward to it but still can't wait to get it over and done with!

No comments: