Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Thursday

Today was quite a day...a happy one indeed. I just came back from our company's 1st meeting of the year held at Kasih Sayang Resort, which was hosted by Datuk CK Tan, our Vice Chairman and owner of the resort. It was the 1st time we had our Committee Meeting further away from the city and with just enough quorum, the meeting held up there in a cool place was worth it. And we were treated a nice lunch as well after a short tour of the resort which has a health spa too. The funny thing is that my boss and I forgot the road junction where we came out from and we got lost on our way back. Luckily, my boss drove a 4x4 vehicle (Toyota Harrier).


The Main Entrance of Kasih Sayang Resort


From a top distant...enjoying the view of Kota Kinabalu city

Hang loose take it easy



Something unique that you can see around...

The Manja-Manja Health Spa

And another thing...yeah! our pay is in...including bonus - wow that's one happy & suprise news for me and my boss (hehe)! Good thing to start the new year huh? - and then I'm planning to buy this and that...oh my, got to do a list! But of course priority comes first - to pay home bills and settle remaining debts (talking about credit cards - will temporarily stop using them this year for sure).

Because it's a happy day today, just to share something that I heart..ya, I heart Gwyneth Palthrow - she's a sweet person and she can SING! Here's a lovely cameo plus singing performance of her in Glee..cos I love this song!



Hope you had a happy Thursday like I did:)

No comments: