Thursday, January 20, 2011

In the clouds...

When I woke up this morning, I think I was still dreaming that I thought it's Sunday today. I saw my husband dressing up for work and I ask why are you working today, it's Sunday....he just laughed and said you're still dreaming...and then later my sister shouted from her room 'hey you mengigau lah (talking in my sleep). I guess I was still up in the clouds that morning...but I totally forgot what did I dream about till I thought it's the weekend. I think I watch too much Korean drama this week (ahaha) and Chardon keeps waking me up in the wee hours of the morning...either he wants a feed or feeling uncomfortable in his crib or he pee in his diaper or just being manja with his mama and it's the same thing every night. I never get to have a good night sleep since I gave birth to Chardon. And I always continue my sleep in the car while my sister drive us to work and sometimes I mengigau in the car as well.

Anyway....I use to have a Dream Catcher hang in my room before....well, that's long time ago when I was still in college. I think my younger brother must have taken it and keep it in his room - it's a cool thing. I'm always fascinated with the Native Americans (Red Indians) culture and someday visiting their territories in the US is one of my dream list.


The Native Americans believe that DREAM CATCHERS send all good dreams on to the Dreamer but hold the bad dreams in the web until daylight when they are destroyed by the sun's rays.

I have an active brain - I dream almost every night...(seriously). Let's just say my mind is full of imagination!

No comments: