Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Live to Dance" 2011 Contestants: Shore Thing, Jalen, D'Angelo & Amanda



I'm currently hooked like crazy over "Live to Dance" 2011 reality show. If I missed out watching it on Starworld, I'll definitely watch it through Youtube. I only favour and really heart for these amazing and young contestants - the dance groupie 'Shore Thing' , duo 'D'Angelo Castro and Amanda Carbajales and the solo dancer 'Jalen Testerman'. My goodness - they are so cute and super talented! I just can't get enough of them. I'll say it again - I LOVE THEM!

Here's 'Shore Thing' dancing during their audition. Their age ranges like 7 - 17 years old. I liked that they danced their way with MJ song at the audition- so cool!




I totally love this dancing duo 'D'Angelo and Amanda' - they claimed themselves as a couple already and will marry each other when they grow older...they are only 9 and 10 years old, oh my so romantic these two and they have cute sense of humor as well. And silly of me..I just knew that they are actually the 1st Winner of the "Live To Dance" inaugural season and they just won themselves half a million recently on 10 Feb. Good picks judges!


I also wouldn't wanna miss talking about another young and talented kid - yes, JALEN Testerman, he's only 9 years old and another awesome genius in the world of hip-hop dancing. He's too cute to just love...I'll keep pinching his cheeks if I ever meet him (hehe)! This kid is already way beyond famous and he has an official website-already.



And just look how amazing and matured he talks during an interview, as a 9 year old, not all kids says the darnest things and Jalen is a child prodigy!


For more of "Live to Dance" and Paula Abdul - click here. (Paula was my childhood celebrity idol not because of her voice but her dance moves on her videos - I really love dancing back then and still do now but it was just for fun). Anyway...can't wait for the next "Live To Dance" show. Now I wanna start dancing all over again...phewwiittt there you go mama!

No comments: