Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sick weeks



I didn't have the mood to blog for almost two weeks or maybe more - blame it on the bug flu! I think it's also because of the weather (rainy season) - that's what everyone says. I have to be on antibiotics because of my terrible sore throat and coughing so badly but still no sign of recovering yet...that's me I've got to admit it that I have a very, very weak immune system. Remedies like drinking honey + lemon or gargling salt water doesn't work well for me. My dad used to tell me that I'm the only child among 5 siblings who is always prone to get sick...that I could easily catch a cold. That's why I have no excuse to not buy and take up multi-vitamin supplements all my life. Guess that I didn't really take care of myself that well. I missed singing already but can't do with this prolong coughing...aaarrggh.

The sad thing is that my baby son Chardon also caught the sick bug from me...I know it's difficult to avoid this to happen. He had high fever & runny nose last week and the doctor had to give him antibiotics as well (not good). And now he's also coughing as badly as I am and often distracts his slumber time every night - deep sigh here:( I had to give my full attention and lots of TLC while nursing him and for that I had sleepless nights too. So everyday to work either driving with my sister or at times taking the public transportation (bus) - I will have some time to doze off all the way. The meds made me even more sleepier.

Anyway...I finished my antibiotics which I really hate to do and hope to get better very, very soon...same for Chardon too. It's heart-wreaking to even hear a baby coughing like adults do. Sorry it's boring sick weeks so this is a boring posts for you people I'm sure.

Well....more from me later so for now take care and don't get sick!

No comments: