Wednesday, April 6, 2011

AI2011: Jacob Lusk vs Casey Abrams

At first I liked Jacob Lusk the most but after a few performances..I kinda felt bored a little with his voice, his vibratos, the shouting and all but no doubt he could really sing. And now I thought Casey Abrams has bigger talent - he plays musical instruments, he's original, unique, versatile although he looks & acts funny but that makes his personality lovable. So I liked him better and I think he could likely be in the final. He was voted out once but the judges kept him:)

Well, just to share what I'm talking about....Here's my fav performance of Jacob Lusk singing one of my favourite song - 'A House is not a Home' (once popularised by Dionne Warwick & the late Luther Vandross)

Gosh, I missed Luther all over again after watching this.

And then...here's a video of Luther singing the same song and his soulful voice never fails to give me goose bumps. Although he's gone but he will still remain as my musical inspiration and idol. I have a collections of all his albums and compilation of his greatest hits.


Now..check out one of Casey Abrams best performance with 'With a little help from my friends' - loved his version!

He could be the next American Idol..who knows???

Anyways, tell me who's your favourite American Idol 2011?!

No comments: