Monday, April 4, 2011

Lazy Blogger but trying hard not to....

I'm really a one lazy blogger nowadays...it's either I'm too busy at work or trying hard to be productive (duh!) or too tired to blog (despite also being busy as a mommy). So working mama + tired mama = LAZY! But hey..I'm trying to blog now...haha but this is pretty short - just to let anyone who reads this lame personal online journal of my life that I'll be back when I feel like it. Hopefully - soon with a good mind and better mood! Please have patience with Mama Rock ya:)

Anyways, just to post something interesting before I lazed off again...just to let you know I'm currently in love with this kind of music (blame it on my slow and lazy mood this days too) - aha that's JAZZ! But I have always love Jazz music. Because listening to Esperanza Spalding is cool too - so enjoy her lovely jazzy voice and music in this video. And hey, she's a recent Grammy award winner...so if you dislikes Jazz, at least appreciate her music and talent okay people! Check out her other songs too - it's great!



It's about 4am now...need to get back to sleep (just gave Chardon his milk half an hour ago so can't get back to bed) - I know it's crazy but good morning and see you soon in here:P

No comments: